Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bye Bye Dignity.

Last night involved me mostly naked at the bar.

Thats cool, I'm confident with my body and girls constantly touching my exposed bum to grope it.

What I'm not cool with is the fact that alcohol makes me an idiot... not even like a "I think I'm gonna ride this motorcycle on this jump over this shark" idiot.
Its more of a "I'm gonna WALK HOME FROM THE F#&!ing WALL"

I live at least 6 kilometers away from the Wall.

I walked home... naked.

I could have gotten raped
Or killed
Or raped and killed
Or killed and raped
Or just eaten by a bear.

Basically the moral of the story is... if you see a naked kid walking home tomorrow night. Pick him up and give him a ride.

But don't rape and kill him...
Thanks

Love Cole

3 comments:

athena said...

there was a cab on it's way to transport your naked ass home.

you actually CHOSE to walk home naked.

Cole fournier said...

Because I was drunk...

That's the point.

Messed Up Mind of Matt McLean said...

well just be thankful you weren't raped and killed and eaten by the bear. Or you could've just been raped by the bear. That probably would've been worse.